Social Media Marketing Certification will help you shape the discussion around your business, enhance credibility, and pull in new clients and partners; it's the only social media training you'll ever need. Developing an effective social media strategy will expand all of your other inbound marketing effortsandboost brand awareness, drive word of mouth, and earn more buyers.
This online Social Media Marketing course is framed to guide you in developing the skills required for social media marketing through broad project experience. Our social media marketing training will make you expertise in all of the social media marketing including strategy, marketing campaigns, influencer marketing, content marketing, and web analytics.At DigitalVaathi, we have customized learning in the professional certification program with a wide range of course options taught by experienced and skilled faculty.
The social media certification course focuses to help students learn about social media from distinct perspectives. After undergoing this social media training course, students will be able to:
• Attract more traffic to their site and advance brand product visibility and awareness.
• You will handle at an expert level based upon advanced social media communication principles.
• By interpreting the effect of emotions on sharing and how it impacts social media exposure.
• Identifying which social media metrics to track a campaign based on insights.
• Execute social media strategies to build potential marketing campaigns.
• Foster relationships with influencers to help pull in a huge crowd to our brand.
• Make a rundown of KPIs that is in sync with the social media tasks of your firm
• Promote your business through social media campaigns.
Who should attend this course?
• Communication and Advertisement agency employees.
• Common users of social media platform.
• Marketing Analysts and marketing project managers.
• Freelance marketing and digital consultants
What you will learn? (Course Curriculum)
• Social media monitoring and interpreting insights from data
• Building a content strategy for social media
• How to make traffic in social media platforms
• By using social media to interact one-to-one relationships
• Introduction to social media advertising
• Measuring and analyzing your ROI
• How to grow social media engagement& Social media channel management
• Learn to build and develop a social media strategy for all digital platforms (Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, Google, Instagram, Pinterest)
• Real-time experience on Social Media Projects
• Live Practices on Audience Targeting
• Case Studies on each channel
• Branding and management Case studies
• Hashtags research
• Influencer research
Profiles and Pages
Getting Assets Ready
Creating Facebook Pages
Page Info and Settings
Facebook Page Custom URL
Invite Page Likes
Pin Post and Highlights
Reply and Message
Facebook Insights Reports
Competitor's Facebook Page
Ban User on Facebook Page
Connect with Twitter
Organic v/s Paid
Defining Ad Objective
Designing Creative Image
Facebook Ad Structure
Setting Up Facebook Ad Account
Create Ad - Targeting
Create Ad - Budgeting
Create Ad - Creative
Content and CTA
Boosting Page Posts
Similar Ads and Audiences
Tracking Pixels Code
Remarketing - Website Visitors
Custom Audiences - Look Alike
Custom Audience - Saved Group
Managing and Editing Ads
Ad Reports and Ad Insights
Billing and Account
Facebook Business Manager
People, Pages and Roles
Ad Accounts Configurations
Ad Agencies and Assigning
Shared Login for FB Business A/c
Power Editor - Most Advance
Email Targeting on Facebook
CTA on Page
Posts for Location
Save Time with Third Party Tools
Google Pages for YouTube Channel
Webmaster Tool – Adding Asset
Associated Website Linking
Custom Channel URL
Featured Contents on Channel
Channel Main Trailer
CTA – Annotation
CTA – Extro
CTA – Cards for Mobile
Redirect Traffic to Website
Post Upload Enhancements
Monetization with Adsense
Paid Youtube Channel
Real Time Analytics
LinkedIN - The hub of B2B Networking
Creating LinkedIN Account
Updating Contact Information and Links
Designing Profile and Summary
Who Viewed Your Profile
Endorsements - Publishing and Receiving
Creating LinkedIN Company Page
Updating Products and Services Marketing on Twitter & Pinterest
Creating Showcase Pages
Engaging with Updates
Running Paid Campaigns
Recruitment through LinkedIN
LinkedIN Mobile App
We are providing Socialmedia Marketing course completion certificate